Dear AIB members,

We are please to deliver the second issue of Multinational Business Review in 2020.

The first four papers in this issue are articles for the Special Issue, Value creation in Latin America: From innovation to performance, edited by Michel Hermans and Armando Borda Reyes.

We appreciate the guest editors, reviewer, and authors for their contributions to the issue.

Multinational Business Review: Volume 28 Issue 2

Table Of Contents

A value creation perspective on international business in Latin America: directions for differentiation between emerging market multinationals

Michel HermansArmando Borda Reyes

International expansion for knowledge acquisition or knowledge acquisition for international expansion?

Clarice Secches KogutRenato Dourado Cotta de MelloAngela da Rocha

Driving internationalization through business model innovation: Evidences from an AgTech company

Angelo CavalloAntonio GhezziBertha Viviana Ruales Guzmán

Investigating firm heterogeneity in country-of-origin cluster location choice decisions

Francisco PuigAnoop MadhokZhi Shen

Natural disasters and MNC sub-national investments in China

Chang Hoon OhJennifer OetzelJorge RiveraDonald Lien

Thank you.

All the best,

Chang Hoon Oh and Daniel Shapiro

Co-editors, Multinational Business Review

https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/mbr

Beedie School of Business

Simon Fraser University