URGENT MESSAGE

GEM&L WEBINAR SERIES

Webinar#1 – Revaluing the Human Contribution to the

Translation Business: A Cross-Disciplinary Perspective

July 20, 2020, 2 pm BST | 3 pm CEST

Dear colleagues,

Please note that the first GEM&L webinar, initially scheduled on July 2, 2020, will take place on July 20, at 2 pm UK time.

We had to postpone the webinar due to a clash in schedule with the AIB conference 2020, which will take place online from 2-3 and 6-10 July.

We apologise for this change and hope that you will be able to attend the webinar at the end of July. Please note that the seminar will be recorded and all registered colleagues will be provided with a link to the recorded webinar.

Please register now, by clicking on the link

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3469823809319441167

For more information

See : https://geml.eu/en/geml-webinars/first-geml-webinar/

Thanks for your comprehension

We look forward to meeting with you online on July 20.

Kind regards

Natalie and Philippe

Dr. Philippe Lecomte

President of GEM&L