Dear AIB Colleagues,

It looks like due to COVID-19, many universities are moving online next semester, and some are changing their semester start/end dates.

I would much appreciate it if you could share if your university is planning any changes.

I am leading a large international project (X-Culture) and need the info on academic calendar changes around the world to plan the dates for the next round of our project,

but also curious how the universities in different countries respond to the challenge.

I would much appreciate if you could share your university plans here:

https://uncg.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1TFRxcVbU0C5V1b

If you’d like to receive the results of this survey, click “Share the results with me” at the end of the survey.

THANK YOU!
Vas Taras