[cid:[log in to unmask]]
We believe IB research can effect real, lasting, positive change in the world. Creating new connections between scholarship and public policy is one key way of accomplishing that.

So we're especially excited for our next AIB Journals Webinar, which will showcase a variety of research from the latest issue of the Journal of International Business Policy<https://www.palgrave.com/gp/journal/42214>. Full details on our presenters and the articles being discussed are available below—register by June 17 to save your spot in our livestream audience.

As always, everyone who signs up for this webinar will be provided with a copy of each of the articles being discussed. Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox, too: That's where you'll receive your livestream access link, approximately 24 hours before the event.

We look forward to seeing you online soon!

How can IB scholars contribute to public policy debates on innovation?
Time: June 18, 11am New York, 3pm GMT, 5pm Berlin, 11pm Hong Kong

REGISTER NOW<https://aib.regfox.com/aib-journals-webinar-public-policy-and-innovation>

FDI in hot labour markets: The implications of the war for talent<https://doi.org/10.1057/s42214-020-00052-y>
Bettina Becker, Nigel Driffield, Sandra Lancheros & James Love, 2020, JIBP 3(2): 107–133
Presented by: Nigel Driffield, University of Warwick

Catching-up in the global factory: Analysis and policy implications<https://doi.org/10.1057/s42214-020-00047-9>
Peter Buckley, Roger Strange, Marcel Timmer & Gaaitzen de Vries, 2020, JIBP 3(2): 79-106
Presented by: Roger Strange, University of Sussex

MNE–SME co-innovation in peripheral regions<https://doi.org/10.1057/s42214-019-00037-6>
Shameen Prashantham & Sumelika Bhattacharyya, 2020, JIBP 3(2): 134-153
Presented by: Shameen Prashantham, CEIBS

Moderators:
Timothy Devinney, University of Manchester
Ari Van Assche, HEC Montréal

ACCESS OUR WEBINAR ARCHIVE

Weren't able to catch our previous webinars during the live broadcast? Never fear! AIB members can access recordings of these events directly from our login portal<https://member.aib.world/>. As an exclusive members-only bonus, we've also included downloadable copies of each presenters' slideshow presentations.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.