Join us July 1-9 for AIB's first online Annual Meeting.

For many in the IB community, AIB 2020 Online will be the first all-digital conference they have ever participated in. Though there is no true substitute for the face-to-face interactions you have had at our in-person events, going online does give us a ton of new opportunities for engagement and inclusion:

Pre-Conference Workshops for Professional Development: We are offering a wider variety of workshops than ever before this year. With no need to travel or reserve extra nights of lodging, it has never been easier to take part. Several of these are accepting new registrants through June 19—check out our Pre-conference Page for full details.

Nearly 50 Panels Personalized to Your Schedule: To ensure our members around the world have opportunities to interact and ask questions, we have spread out the scheduling of our panels for the convenience of attendees in every time zone. And no worries if you miss a live broadcast—after each panel airs, a recording will be made available for the remainder of the conference, and for several days after the conference.

Over 500 Paper Presentations Available On-Demand: For paper presentations, scheduling conflicts are a thing of the past. All of them will be pre-recorded! Watch whenever you like during the conference dates, leave feedback, and respond to comments on your own work whenever you have a free moment. There will also be Live Author Showcase sessions where presenters will be available to discuss their findings and answer questions in real time.

Endless Opportunities to Network and Connect: Our AIB 2020 Online program includes over 75 formal networking sessions: Fellows Café’s, Meet a Journal Editor, Chapter and Shared Interest Group Happy Hours just to name a few. Signups for these will be made available on our website soon—while you wait, be sure to check out this video for more information on how our online event platform will allow you to schedule one-on-one conversations with your fellow conference participants.

Time to Relax and Reflect: With so much to take in, some conferences can feel like a marathon. We want our conference attendees to enjoy themselves, avoid Zoom Fatigue, and have free time to enjoy with their families. That is why we have incorporated a two-day break into our schedule for the weekend of July 4-5. Rest up and come back refreshed for our final sessions.

With your engagement and support, we can identify the best ways to incorporate the convenience of digital programming into our events year-round. Register by June 19 to take advantage of our lowest Annual Meeting rates ever.

We hope you will join us on this historic journey into the world of online IB events!

Sincerely,
The AIB Secretariat