Dear Colleagues,

I am contacting you as an Associate Editor of the  Central European Business Review that is being published by our Faculty. The journal is indexed in Scopus (2019 SJR = 0.2, Q3 Business and International Management) and Emerging Sources Citation Index of the Web of Science

The journal is primarily intended for academicians and researchers of business schools in Central Europe as well as for senior management of corporations and other large companies. Another important target audience includes ambitious entrepreneurs in managing growing enterprises. open for authors worldwide which focus on Central European business issues.

Papers focusing on other parts of the world will be accepted only if their findings can be generalized or are relevant for Central European business policymakers and researchers.

I thought that you or some of your colleagues searching for a publication outlet, so I thought that it might be relevant for you and your colleagues.

For more details, please, visit the journal´s website: https://cebr.vse.cz/for-authors/aut-990000-0100_For-Authors.phpPublication in CEBR is free of charge.

With kind regards,

Ondřej Dvouletý
Department of Entrepreneurship, University of Economics, Prague
Address: Room No. RB453, W. Churchill Sq. 1938/4, 130 67 Prague 3, Czech Republic

Recent Papers: