Dear Professors,
Greetings!

I'm delighted to share with you a useful article I've come across,
published on 14th June in *International Business Review. *
It is written by two editors  based on the experience gained as authors of
many Literature review articles and using their experience as Editors of
special issues of literature review articles of *International Business
Review, Journal of Business Research etc.*

The Art of Writing Literature Reviews: What do we know and What do we need
to know ?

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ibusrev.2020.101717

Paul, J & Rialp-Criado, A (2020). The Art of Writing Literature review.
What do we know and What do we need to know?, International Business
Review, UK-ABS 3, IF 3.5
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ibusrev.2020.101717

Please *share *this with your *PhD students* and *junior faculty members*.
I'm confident that they will find it useful if you share this, because
authors deal with certain Thumb rules of writing Lit review articles, point
out the limitations of VosViewer based Bibliometric review compared to
other types of reviews etc.

Best Regards,

Prof (Dr) Sangeeta Trott
Professor-Marketing
ITM-SIA Business School,
P-88, MIDC
Dombivli Gymkhana Rd,
Sagarli, Dombivli (East)
421203
Phone: 0251-244 0480/9636,  0251-280 0731/0732
Moblie: +919833981004
Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Website: www.itm.edu

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.