Hello HB Students! Looking to get involved and develop leadership experience in The School next year?

Destination Auction 2021 is still looking for applicants for the Executive Board! The original application deadline of May 18, 2020 has been lifted, and applications will be accepted until further notice!

Destination Auction is the premiere fundraising event for The School of Hospitality Business at Michigan State. We raise money through a live and silent auction that takes place during spring semester. The proceeds fund student clubs, student trips to New York and Chicago (we hope to travel again!), educational conferences, as well as The School of Hospitality Business Alumni Association who provides many of the packages). In addition, we donate a portion of the proceeds to local charities.

Auction is a great way to get involved with The School, meet other HB students, get crucial event planning experience, and learn more about hospitality companies across the country (and world)! There is a position for every sector of interest! Destination Auction is now looking for individuals interested in Director positions for the following categories: Live Auction, Silent Auction, Event Design, Food & Beverage, Marketing, Technology, Human Resources, Solicitations, Catalog, and Community Relations!

Attached to this email is the application as well as a list of descriptions for all of the Director positions.

*Auction is welcoming applications from everyone! Previous Auction volunteer experience is not required for you to be considered!*

To apply, submit a completed application along with the position description page and updated resume to Destination Auction CEO Kailey Konkle at [log in to unmask]

For any questions about positions, the application, or the event, please also reach out to Kailey at the email provided above.

Student and Industry Resource Center - "SIRC"

Career Services for The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Michigan State University

667 N Shaw Lane, Eppley Center, Room 228

East Lansing, MI 48824

T: (517) 353-9747 | F: (517) 432-1170

https://broad.msu.edu/hospitality-business/

WHO WILL MAKE BUSINESS HAPPEN?