Colleagues,

On Tuesday, the Center for Emerging Markets<https://damore-mckim.northeastern.edu/emerging-markets/> at Northeastern U hosted a 1-hour webinar on "Outlook for Global Economic Recovery<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMomnP8g6kQRWu-nT8dhemlCyYsSE7biW>."  The goal was to understand what the reopening of the US economy might entail.

To get at that question, the webinar focused on Asia, because we thought the US could learn useful lessons from studying the region where the COVID crisis began. Further, we wanted to do that by talking to CEOs based in the region. Our panel included Charles Chan, CEO, CapitaLand (China), from Shanghai; Karine Hirn, Founding Partner, East Capital, from Hong Kong; and David R. Nardone, Vice Chair of WHA Group, from Bangkok. I moderated the conversation. It was quite interesting!

To view webinar, pl click the link (sorry for the occasional choppiness of the video): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMomnP8g6kQRWu-nT8dhemlCyYsSE7biW

Best regards,
Ravi Ramamurti

[https://files.constantcontact.com/6144d379001/9a71702b-c773-46c7-a45c-9fd9ace7c323.jpg]