Colleagues,

The current COVID-19 crisis presents a unique set of challenges for junior IB faculty—mentorship on how to develop your research repertoire and make a compelling case for tenure is more valuable than ever.

To meet this demand, we are extending the application deadline for our Junior Faculty Consortium, part of our pre-conference programming for AIB 2020 Online.

All junior faculty members who are active in research and teaching in international business are invited to apply by June 5, 2020. Preference will be given to those who have been involved in teaching and/or research for no more than three years.

To apply, simply send the following two documents to Consortium Chair Ruth Aguilera ([log in to unmask]):

  1. A one-page CV
  2. A one-page description of your research program, highlighting a current paper or ongoing project on which you would like input, making sure to emphasize the international business focus of the work.

The Junior Faculty Consortium will be held virtually on July 3, 2020. Accepted applicants will also need to register for AIB 2020 Online (https://member.aib.world/events/confreg.asp) in order to participate.

This consortium is a unique opportunity for junior faculty to discuss their research programs with some of the most successful scholars in our field—we hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

The AIB Secretariat