Dear AIB Colleagues
Greetings from FIIB Business Review
I trust you are keeping well. As the academic world has seen a lot of changes due to COVID 19, we from FIIB Business Review (Sage Publishing) are hosting an Editors Panel discussion on influencing research themes/topics amongst Management journals. Also, would it have any impact on the current strategy of these journals or not? How we can establish a sound teaching and research atmosphere? are a few pointers on which discussion is planned.
May I humbly request you to share this information with your faculty members and research scholars. The discussion would be helpful to many of them.
The discussion is free from any commercialization (there is no registration fee involved).
Have a wonderful time and prayers for the world to overcome the crises of COVID Pandemic.
Meet eminent Editors of Renowned Journals in Management as they discuss upon the current COVID 19 crisis and its impact and implications for Management Research and Education.
Distinguished Panel Speakers
- Chance to meet editors of renowned management journals
- Discuss the impact of COVID 19 pandemic on management education and research
- Future of research in the post COVID world?
- Learn publication strategy for ABDC and Scopus journals
- Peek into how editors select manuscripts
- Industry Practitioners
- Early and Advanced Stage Scholars
For more information, contact
Ms Shruti Chandra
Editorial Associate, FIIB Business Review
Fortune Institute of International Business
Mob: +91-9971950092 (Calling & Whatsapp)