After a few technical snags, the AIB-SE 2020 Conference Submission System is OPEN!

Submit your paper:

https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-se/2020/

**Deadline is Friday, July 17**

Review the Call for Papers:

http://www.aibse.org/2020-call-for-papers/

We look forward to reviewing your submissions!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

At this time, we plan to hold the conference in person in Panama City Beach, FL, USA; however, if the COVID pandemic prevents us from meeting face-to-face, we are making contingency plans for a virtual conference including all the presentations, consortia, workshops, keynotes, and social events you know and love.

Rest assured that the AIB-SE 2020 Annual Conference will continue to be a great experience!

For questions, please contact conference chairs:

Dr. Daekwan Kim, [log in to unmask]

or

Dr. Jun Wu, [log in to unmask]