Journal of World Business

Virtual Special Issue Information Session – May 28, 2020

Time Matters: Rethinking the Role of Time in International Business Research

Submission Deadline: August 31, 2020

The Journal of World Business (JWB) will be holding a virtual information session on May 28, 2020 for the open Special Issue: “Time Matters: Rethinking the Role of Time in International Business Research”. The session will be led by the guest editors of the Special Issue as per the details listed below:

Special Issue Call:

https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-world-business/call-for-papers/time-matters-rethinking-the-role-of-time

Panelists:

Timing: One-hour session at following times:

9:00am (London), 10:00am (Central Europe), 18:00pm (Sydney),

Session Structure:

To register for the session and submit questions you would like the panelists to address, please use the following link:

https://rutgers.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dgvrdbQjGIBdGV7

We will provide details for joining the session closer to the date. If you have any questions or suggested, please reach out to guest co-editor, Emmanuella Plakoyiannaki, by email ([log in to unmask])

We look forward to seeing you in this virtual session soon!