*Apologies for cross posting.*

Dear Colleagues,

We regret to inform you that we have postponed the 3rd Würzburg
International Business Forum’s International Business Conference, initially
scheduled for 28-29 May, due to the current coronavirus pandemic. The
conference will take place *on 24-25 September 2020* at Beykent University,
Istanbul, Turkey.

Conference website:  https://wibf.fhws.de/

*NEW important dates*

   - Full Papers and Extended Abstracts Submission: until 14 August 2020
   - Acceptance Confirmation: 31 August 2020
   - Early Bird Registration: by 14 August 2020
   - Registration Closes: 15 September 2020
   - Conference Opens: 24 September 2020
   - Conference Closes: 25 September 2020

We are looking forward to meeting you in more favourable circumstances in
September in Istanbul, Turkey.

Best regards.

Organisation Committee

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]