I would like to announce a Special Issue of IJEXPORTM by Inderscience Publishers with the theme of the Special Issue on:
"Export Marketing and International Business Distortions due to COVID-19: Managerial Implications and Learning".
Guest Editors: Associate Professor of International Business Dr. Dafnis N. Coudounaris
Professor Stanley Joseph Paliwoda, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
This special issue aims to investigate topics on the distortions of COVID-19 on Export Marketing and International Business and to examine the managerial implications and new learning based on this experience. Also, this issue aims to present high-quality and original empirical research articles and reviews focusing on this topic. Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited, to the impact of COVID-19 on the following issues:
• Internationalisation strategies and stages
• Pathways/approaches i.e. born globals, Uppsala model I, Uppsala model II, networks
• Export performance of firms and related constructs
• The export-import relationship and unethical behaviour
• Export marketing (stimulation/motivation, barriers, strategy, standardisation vs. adaptation
• Export sales management
• Export promotion programmes and government export policies
• Green export marketing
• Attitudinal studies of managers in different export market environments
• Country-of-origin and constructs relevant to exporting
• Corporate social responsibility and supply chain management related to exporting/importing
• Theoretical studies (resource-based view, transaction cost approach, institutional theory, eclectic paradigm)
• Studies of managers related to importing
• Meta-analyses on various modes of entry
• Modes of entry other than exporting, e.g. franchising agreements/licensing, FDIs, divestments
• Any topics with an international dimension
• Effectuation vs causation decision-making logics
Notes for Prospective Authors: Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re- written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper). All papers are refereed through a peer review process. All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Manuscripts due by: 31 August, 2020
Notification to authors: 30 October, 2020
Final versions due by: 15 December, 2020
Dr Dafnis N. Coudounaris (F-EMAB, Board of Governors of GIKA, Editorial Review Board of JBR)
Associate Professor of International Business
NORDIC ACADEMY OF SCIENCE
Email: [log in to unmask]
Researchgate’s web page: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dafnis_Coudounaris
Google scholar citations: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=mvA7KZsAAAAJ&hl=en
Member of Editorial review board of Journal of Business Research.
Member of Editorial board of Journal of Innovation and Knowledge.
Member of Editorial board of Anatolia.
Member of Editorial board of International Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Management.
Editor in Chief of International Journal of Export Marketing
Editor in Chief of Nordic Journal of Tourism (NJT) (ISSN 2633-4992) of Inderscience Publishers at
Submission of a paper to Nordic Journal of Tourism through Inderscience Publishers: https://www.inderscience.com/mobile/inauthors/index.php?pid=69
Cost of an open-access paper: 700 sterling pounds payable to Indescience Publishers
Chair of 2nd Nordic International Business, Export Marketing + Tourism Conference 2020, 7–8 November 2020 in Tallinn, Estonia.
Participant journals: IMR, JBR, SJHT, IJEXPORTM and NJT (ISSN 2633-4992).
Keynote speakers: Professors: Jorma Larimo, Olli Kuivalainen, Carlos Sousa, Domingo Ribeiro-Soriano, Peter Björk, and Trude Furunes.
Two special issues by IJEXPORTM and NJT of Inderscience Publishers will support the publication of your research.
Conference Link for submissions: https://www.conftool.org/nib-em-2020/
Conference website in 2018: https://sisu.ut.ee/nibemconference?lang=en#
[log in to unmask]">