*** Apologies for any cross-postings ***

Dear Colleague,

The management revue - Socio-Economic Studies' editorial team and the guest editors of our upcoming special issue (see below) want you to know that if you are facing difficulties in completing your manuscript due to challenges associated with the COVID-19 outbreak, please contact the respective guest editors who will be able to extend the deadline.

We at management revue - Socio-Economic Studies wish you and your loved ones the very best during these challenging times. We value and appreciate your support and engagement for the community.

Best wishes
Simon Fietze
On behalf of the editorial team

Call for Papers
New Work Arrangements - A review of concepts and theories<https://www.mrev.nomos.de/fileadmin/mrev/doc/mrev-cfp-new-work-arrangements.pdf>
Guest editors: Ralph Kattenbach, Johannes Moskaliuk (International School of Management) & Barbara Kump (WU Vienna)
Submission Deadline: 31 May 2020

Entrepreneurial Management<https://www.mrev.nomos.de/fileadmin/mrev/doc/mrev-cfp-eurama_entrepreneurial-management.pdf>
Guest editors: Simon Fietze (University of Southern Denmark), Sylvia Rohlfer (CUNEF, Spain), Claudio Petti (University of Salento, Italy) & Abderrahman Hassi (Al Akhawayn University, Morocco)
Submission Deadlines: 30 September 2020

Management in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) from Nordic and Comparative Perspectives<https://www.mrev.nomos.de/fileadmin/mrev/doc/mrev-cfp-sme-in-nordic-countries.pdf>
Guest editors: Simon Fietze, Martin Senderovitz & Jesper Raalskov (University of Southern Denmark)
Submission Deadline: 30 September 2020

Employee Voice and the Digitalization of Work<https://www.mrev.nomos.de/fileadmin/mrev/doc/mrev-cfp-employee-voice-digitalisation.pdf>
Guest editors: Simon Fietze (University of Southern Denmark), Sylvia Rohlfer (CUNEF, Spain) & Wenzel Matiaske (Helmut-Schmidt-University Hamburg, Germany)
Submission Deadline: 31 October 2020

[Et billede, der indeholder mand, person, ser, bærer  Automatisk genereret beskrivelse]

Simon Fietze
Associate Professor
T +45 6550 1748

[sdu-icon]<https://www.sdu.dk/ansat/simonf/>[linkedin-icon]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/fietze>[twitter-icon]<https://twitter.com/sierranomis>

Editor-in-Chief of management revue - Socio-Economic Studies<http://www.mrev.nomos.de/> (listed in ESCI, Scopus, ABS 2018)
Coordinator for the H2020-MSCA-RISE Project Entrepreneurial Management for Fostering Innovation and Talents<https://em4fit.sdu.dk/> (EM4FIT)
Programme Responsible for the Bachelor 'Global Business Relationships'<http://mitsdu.dk/en/mit_studie/Bachelor/ha_soenderborg> at SDU Sønderborg

Syddansk Universitet/University of Southern Denmark
Institut for Entreprenørskab og Relationsledelse/Department of Entrepreneurship and Relationship Management
Alsion 2 | 6400 Sønderborg | Danmark
www.sdu.dk<http://www.sdu.dk>
[http://cdn.sdu.dk/img/sdulogos/SDU_BLACK_signatur.png]

Latest publications
Fietze, S., Matiaske, W., & Menges, R. (2019). Corporate responsibility: In the dilemma between fake and trust? Management Revue, 30(2-3), 143-147. https://doi.org/10.5771/0935-9915-2019-2/3-143

Kim, H. H., & Fietze, S. (2019). Paris Baguette: How a South Korean Bakery Is Entering Europe Through the Capital of France. In C. Prange, & R. Kattenbach (Eds.), Management Practices in Asia: Case Studies on Market Entry, CSR, and Coaching (pp. 115-126). Cham, Switzerland. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-19662-2

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.