Dear colleagues,

Apology for this cross-posting. Please find the following letter from the Chair of AIB US Northeast Chapter, Professor A. Goralski regarding the AIB US NE 2020 Annual Conference ***

*********
Good Morning Academy of International Business US Northeast (AIB US NE) Members, Global Friends, & Colleagues,
Our 2020 AIB US NE Annual Conference titled Change in the Global Arena: Technology, Digitalization, & Business was slated to be held at Sacred Heart University Jack Welch College of Business and Technology on 16-17 October 2020. As you can imagine, much work had already taken place in preparation for our conference when the COVID-19 disruption took place. So, we waited and continuously reviewed when and if we should email the CFP to you.
Many of us have had our travel funding greatly reduced or deleted, we are not certain if our university will allow us to travel to conferences, and we are not even certain if our university will open or remain closed for Fall 2020.  After much discussion and deliberation, the Board of AIB US NE along with our host Sacred Heart University decided that there is just too much uncertainty in the world for us, in good conscience, to hold our annual conference this year.
We will therefore postpone for one year.
We look forward to welcoming you to Sacred Heart University, Fairfield Connecticut, USA in October 2021, where we will once again enjoy the camaraderie of friends and colleagues as we discuss Change in the Global Arena: Technology, Digitalization, & Business.
So, start researching and writing. We will let you know as soon as the date in October for 2021 is chosen.
Stay safe and healthy. We will soon be together again.
With warmest regards,
Dr. Margaret A. Goralski
Chapter Chair AIB US NE
*********
Jun Li, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Strategic Management
Associate Editor, New England Journal of Entrepreneurship
Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics
University of New Hampshire
10 Garrison Ave., Durham, NH 03824, USA
Voice: 603.862.3365 | Fax: 603.862.3383
Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | LinkedIn: junliaggie
https://paulcollege.unh.edu/person/jun-li

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.