THE 27TH ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL VINCENTIAN BUSINESS ETHICS CONFERENCE

October 22-24, 2020 - Virtual Conference Format

Sponsored by Niagara University, DePaul University, Dublin City University,
and St. John's University

Submissions are invited on all business ethics topical areas.  However, ones
related to the conference are especially encouraged.  This year's theme is
the Promise of Social Entrepreneurship.

.        Abstracts due July 1, 2020

.         Acceptances announced August 1st, 2020

.         Registration and payment by September 15th, 2020

.         Registration fee: $50 (students $25)

We realize that a virtual conference makes it more difficult to meet and
interact with others at the conference.  We are working on the logistics of
hosting some type of online reception, or other format, to foster engagement
among conference attendees. Every effort will be made to accommodate for the
time zone differences of our international presenters.

A Certificate of Attendance will be provided for attendance (and
presentation of research) once the conference concludes.

Abstracts/proposals (Preference given to themed proposals):

We require a one to two-page proposal (Word or PDF formats) for one of the
following: an empirical, theoretical, or pedagogical research paper; a
practical case study; an emerging approach to teaching business ethics; or,
a panel session of business and academic leaders discussing problems and
challenges concerning ethics and ethical decision making in business.

Full paper submissions will be considered for the Patrick Primeaux Best
Paper Award selected through a blind referee process based on the quality of
the submission and their relation to the theme of the conference.  To be
considered for the award, full papers must be submitted by September 1, 2020
and conference registration and payment by September 15.

Submit abstract to:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Email any questions to: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>   (If you would like a
phone call, email your number along with a suggested time to call.)

PUBLISHING OPPORTUNITIES:

The following Journals have an expressed an interest in papers presented at
our conference.  Please consider submitting your final paper to one with the
best fit for your paper.

Journal of Vincentian Social Action --  https://scholar.stjohns.edu/jovsa/

Business and Professional Ethics Journal --
https://business.depaul.edu/about/centers-institutes/institute-business-prof
essional-ethics/publications/Pages/default.aspx

Journal of Religion and Business Ethics --
https://via.library.depaul.edu/jrbe/

Please continue to visit our website for further updates.  Thank you for
your support during this extraordinary time.

All the best,

Charles

Charles Wankel

Professor of Management

Tobin College of Business, St. John's University, New York

212-315-4767  home office landline

http://facpub.stjohns.edu/~wankelc

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.