---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Liebich, Trent <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 5:26 PM
Subject: Alaska GS-0401-7/9/11 Vacancies - Fisheries and Ecological Services
To: Daigneault, Michael J <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, Hanson, Heather G <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, Dekker, Franklin <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, Straub, Jessica A <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, Graham, Kyle <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, Munter, Emily <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, Osborne, Mitch BMO <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, Cogswell, Stewart <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Great news for folks looking for a career in Alaska!

Our Fisheries and Ecological Services Program has 7 positions included in the GS-0401-7/9/11 national coordinated announcement that opened April 27th and closes May 11th. This includes 4 positions in the Anchorage Field Office, one to administer the Coastal Program and 3 within Ecological Services.

The attached includes descriptions of the positions within Fisheries and Ecological Services for Alaska as well as a flyer for the Anchorage Field Office.  Please take a look and share with those who may be interested. I'm happy to assist with any questions about these vacancies.

Cheers!

Trent Liebich
Branch Chief - Habitat Restoration
US Fish and Wildlife Service