From: "Mize, Erica L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 11:08 AM
To: Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fw: Job Posting: Research Wildlife Biologist

FYI: a great opportunity

I am currently away from my office and teleworking 6:30 am - 3:30 pm central time. Please feel free to call me on my cell (608-304-5951) or connect with me through Teams.

Erica L. Mize, Ph.D.
Geneticist
USFWS Midwest Fisheries Center
Whitney Genetics Laboratory<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.fws.gov/midwest/WGL/__;!!HXCxUKc!iapo4yWgSirx4Zk5lb6c4DyQtJ5xgLXAaSNWGwNZSbJlZriaXgpRqBjLQejxAq7SQA$>
555 Lester Ave
Onalaska, WI 54650
Office: 608.783.8449
Cell: 608.304.5951

FWS Data Management SharePoint<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/doimspp.sharepoint.com/sites/fws-data__;!!HXCxUKc!iapo4yWgSirx4Zk5lb6c4DyQtJ5xgLXAaSNWGwNZSbJlZriaXgpRqBjLQehArOtZEw$>

"Our mission is to work with others to conserve, protect and enhance fish, wildlife and plants and their habitats for the continuing benefit of the American people." -- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service mission statement