From: "Neeley, Rebecca N" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, April 6, 2020 at 9:08 AM
Cc: Erin Dreelin <[log in to unmask]>, Dan Hayes <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fw: Term GS7 Positions at La Crosse FWCO Now Open

Good morning,

My office is currently hiring GS7 technicians.  I know this is a trying time, but if you have anyway to forward our announcement to your students I would appreciate it.  I have two openings in my office but there are multiple throughout the Great lakes.  These positions are guaranteed for 13 months but can be extended for up to four years.  They are a great way to break into Federal employment.  If you or any of your students have any questions they can reach out to me, my information is below.

Rebecca

Rebecca Neeley | Project Leader | La Crosse FWCO
555 Lester Ave | Onalaska, WI  54650 | (O) 608-783-8432
(M) 608-780-5252

The vacancy announcement for the Term Bio Science Tech, GS-0404-07 (FPL GS-07), in Alpena, MI, Trenton, MI, Ashland, WI, Carbondale, IL, Wilmington, IL, Columbia, MO, New Franken, WI and Onalaska, WI is posted on USAJOBS. The announcement number is R3-20-10784196-CO-DE.

Open: April 6, 2020
Close: April 17, 2020

The link is
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564734700

Please let me know if anyone has any questions.  We will have two positions within the FWCO.