Dear Hospitality Business Student,

Many of you, understandably, have a lot of questions and concerns regarding your career prospects and internship experiences during this unprecedented time. While we at the SIRC office can be reached via email and are always here to help, we know that some of you feel more comfortable speaking directly with Ms. Hawks regarding these topics. In turn, Office Hours with Ms. Hawks will be hosted via ZOOM TODAY Wednesday, April 22 from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm. During that time, she will be there to speak with each of you individually regarding your personal questions and concerns.

Here is the link to join the ZOOM meeting on Wednesday, April 22 from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm.:
https://msu.zoom.us/j/96576150824

If multiple students are seeking advice at once, you will be held in a "Waiting Room" so that each student may have their discussion with Ms. Hawks privately. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Our office will continue to be of assistance via email at [log in to unmask] leading up to and after the ZOOM office hoursIf you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Sincerely,

Student and Industry Resource Center - "SIRC"

Career Services for The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Michigan State University

667 N Shaw Lane, Eppley Center, Room 228

East Lansing, MI 48824

T: (517) 353-9747 | F: (517) 432-1170

https://broad.msu.edu/hospitality-business/

WHO WILL MAKE BUSINESS HAPPEN?