A special THANKS to Ryleigh, Kyra, Anne, Hayley, Jill, Kennedy and Zach the Hospitality Association Executive Board 2019-2020

for their time, dedication and commitment to assisting students in The School of Hospitality Business!

                            Dr Carl Borchgrevink, School Director, HA Adviser

[log in to unmask]" width="65" height="75" id="Picture_x0020_1" style="width:.6805in; height:.7847in" data-outlook-trace="F:1|T:1" src="cid:[log in to unmask]">

Authella Collins Hawks, M.Ed.  HA Adviser

SIRC Director

Student and Industry Resource Center “SIRC”

The School of Hospitality Business

WHO WILL MAKE BUSINESS HAPPEN?

Spartans Will.

FROM HA PRESIDENT RYLEIGH KUHN

Thank you to everyone who ran for executive board positions for the Hospitality Association and our clubs

and for joining our Zoom call to vote! We encourage those of you who weren't elected this year to continue your involvement in The School. There are so many ways to make a difference!

The results are in!

Congratulations to our 2020-2021 Executive Boards!

Hospitality Association-

            CEO:

            Brendan Connolly

            COO:

            Rachel Powell

            Director of Marketing:

Jordan Kelley

            Director of Events:

            Stephanie Juriga

            Director of Communications:

            Zachary Crawford

            Director of Philanthropy:

Shawn Gabriel

Meeting and Events Club-

            President:

            Jordan Kelly

            Vice President:

            Brooke Desormeaux

            CFO:

            Stephanie Juriga

            Director of Social Media:

            Emma Vanaza

            Director of Events:

            Shawn Gabriel

            Director of Fundraising:

            Ellen Cook

  Director of Meetings:

  Gabby Nobel

Club Managers Association of America-

            President:

            Tyler Moreno

            Vice President:

            Amanda Neumann

            BMI Coordinator/Fundraising:

            Courtney Miars

            Director of Events:

            Jenna Booher

Society for Hospitality Foodservice Management-

            President:

Annalise Shaw

            Director of Events:

            Rachel Powell

            Director of Finance:

            Brooke Remick

National Society for Minorities in Hospitality-

            President:

Forrissia Hood

Vice President:

Kiana Walker

            Director of Communication:

            Dana VandenBosch

American Hotel and Lodging Association-

            CEO:

            Caitlyn Moon

            COO:
            Bryan Castillo II

            CFO:
            Tyler Moreno

            Director of Events:

            Zachary Crawford

            Director of Marketing:

            Faith Chen

Real Estate Investment Club-

            President:

Justin Goodenow

Vice President

Matt Fruin

CFO

Caroline Waters

Director of Communications/Events

            Courtney Miars

Spartan Beverage Society-

            CEO:

            Nadia Cismesia

Faculty Advisers have also selected Lauren Green as CAREER EXPO Executive Director and James Miller as Les Gourmets CEO, Auction TBD. Congratulations to all!!

Thank you again to everyone!! Please reach out to Ryleigh Kuhn, [log in to unmask] if you have any questions.