My name is Daniel Barton and I am a faculty member at Humboldt State University.  I write to invite you to participate in my research study on how college instructors in the United States are teaching field-based topics remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.

If you decide to participate in this study, you will be asked to complete an online survey that will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Participation is completely voluntary, and your answers will be confidential. Please feel free to share this email and the link below with colleagues that you believe would be interested in completing this survey.

Remember, this is completely voluntary, and you can choose to be in the study or not.  If you’d like to participate, please use this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/field-and-remote-teaching-during-covid-pandemic

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Dan Barton

--
Daniel C. Barton, PhD
Associate Professor, Quantitative Population Ecology