Coronavirus, the management of epidemics and the wider impact on society

As the world finds itself in uncharted territory, facing the first global pandemic of the 21st Century, we believe social sciences research offers crucial insights into the possible societal effects of COVID-19 and the measures being taken to mitigate its spread.  To help with the global response to the outbreak, we are making relevant research free to access to help businesses and policy-makers navigate this new and uncertain territory and support those beginning research in this area.

Free to access articles include:

- Organizational Control in the Context of Remote Work Arrangements: A Conceptual Framework<https://www.emerald.com/insight/content/doi/10.1108/S1479-351220160000031009/full/html?utm_source=listserv&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ace_coronavirus-bme_20200331_free%20>
- Intention to travel internationally and domestically in unstable world<https://www.emerald.com/insight/content/doi/10.1108/IJTC-01-2018-0012/full/html?utm_source=listserv&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ace_coronavirus-bme_20200331_free>
- Coronavirus shows how China has changed since SARS<https://www.emerald.com/insight/content/doi/10.1108/OXAN-DB250353/full/html?utm_source=listserv&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ace_coronavirus-bme_20200331_free%20>
- Employee isolation and telecommuter organizational commitment<https://www.emerald.com/insight/content/doi/10.1108/ER-06-2019-0246/full/html?utm_source=listserv&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ace_coronavirus-bme_20200331_free>

Click here<https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/promo/coronavirus.htm?utm_source=listserv&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ace_coronavirus-bme_20200331_free> to view further content on COVID-19 and other epidemics.

Are you working on research related to the societal impact of Coronavirus?

We are pleased to announce that we have launched a publishing fund of £20,000 to support researchers in sharing their timely and relevant findings related to Coronavirus and similar outbreaks.  This fund will cover the APCs (article processing charges) for research published on our open access platform, Emerald Open Research.  The platform supports rapid publication, an open data policy and open peer review process.  Once published, research findings will be available for anyone to read, download and reuse.  Find out more here<https://www.emeraldpublishing.com/coronavirus/?utm_source=listserv&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ace_coronavirus-bme_20200331_free>.

Kind Regards

Hayley Coulson
Publisher | Emerald Publishing
http://www.emerald.com/insight

Emerald Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA
United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06

For information about how we use your personal data, and your rights in relation to this, see our Privacy Notice<http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/about/policies/privacy.htm>. This email is confidential between us and the intended recipient. Any recipient who receives this email in error should immediately report the error to us and permanently delete this email from all storage devices.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.