Dear colleagues,

My colleague Carmelo Cennamo and I are undertaking a project to look at how COVID-19 is impacting on and affecting future value creation in business schools (mostly focusing on Europe). We have just opened a super quick and anonymous snapshot survey for faculty, which we hope you can complete. The link is below (there is also a link for our student survey, which you could distribute). This will only be open for a few days. We will post some results right here.

Best regards,
Carmelo and Michael

Faculty survey: https://copenhagenbusiness.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_25oUr76uf20wPQ1
Student survey: https://copenhagenbusiness.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cGYFmCKVNNStCpD

Dr. Michael J. Mol
Professor of Strategic and International Management
Department of Strategy and Innovation
Copenhagen Business School
https://www.cbs.dk/en/research/departments-and-centres/department-of-strategy-and-innovation/staff/mmosi

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]