Can we run this over AIB-L?  Thanks - John

We still need cases for our forthcoming Marketing Strategy Text from Oxford University Press (Strategic Marketing: Gaining Competitive Advantage, 4th edition).

We need end-of-chapter cases which highlight the focus for each chapter:

Chapter 1 - Strategy blueprint, analysis and perspectives

Chapter 2 - Environmental and Internal Analysis: market information and intelligence

Chapter 3 - Strategic marketing decisions, choices and mistakes

Chapter 6 - Relational and sustainability strategies

Chapter 9 - Pricing and distribution strategies

We also still need one case which can be used at the end of the book:

End of Book Section Cases (Longer cases to provide an overview of the section of the book focused on the way to get to where we want to be):

Section III - How Will We Get There?

If you have a case that might be suitable and have not published it in any other outlet, please contact me at [log in to unmask].

John B. Ford, Ph.D.

Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Advertising Research
Director, Ph.D. Program in Business Administration
Eminent Scholar and Professor of Marketing and International Business
College of Business and Public Administration
Old Dominion University
2117 Constant Hall
Norfolk, VA 23529
tel. (757) 683-3587 (Office)