Dear Scholars, dear Colleagues,

with regret to inform you that the 7th Annual International Academic AIB-CEE Chapter Conference on Knowledge and Sustainability in International Business, scheduled for 14th - 16th September 2020 in Zagreb (Croatia), will not take place as scheduled. It will be held in 2021 and you will be updated about the details in due course.

The current pandemic situation around the world makes any planning for Q3 2020 highly risky. As you know, a number of academic and business events have already been re-scheduled for 2021.

Moreover, unfortunately Zagreb has been heavily affected by a recent earthquake. The buildings in the city centre have been partly damaged, including the premises of the University of Zagreb, which further adds to the current uncertainty.

We do hope for your understanding and we look forward to reuniting in more favourable circumstances next year. We wish you good health and patience in enduring the present situation.

Kind regards,

Lukasz Puslecki

Chair
Academy of International Business
Central and Eastern Europe Chapter (AIB-CEE)
Institute of International Business and Economics
Poznań University of  Economics and Business
Al. Niepodległości 10

61-875 Poznań, Poland
http://ue.poznan.pl/AIB_CEE/

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]