Please consider joining a large and growing group of scholars and scholarly societies (see below) who are working to generate a better understanding of, and/or solutions to, the Covid-19 pandemic through Online Essays/Opinion pieces.
If you are interested, please contact one of the websites below or send a brief commentary/essay (750 words max) to Prof. Jorge Rivera: jwu.edu or myself. We are seeking commentary/essays discussing:
How your current/previous research can help to develop better understanding and solutions for the Covid-19 pandemic and/or more generally for other natural environmental disasters and stressors.
Contributions from scholars would be posted on the websites of multiple academic societies (see list below). See Op-eds already online at:
PS. Scholarly societies involved:
- ONE (Organizations and the Natural Environment Division of the Academy of Management),
- ARCS (Alliance for Research on Corporate Sustainability),
- GRONEN (Group for Research on Organizations and the Natural Environment) and
- NBS (Network for Business Sustainability)
- RRBM (Responsible Research for Business and Management network)
- SIM (Social Issues in Management
Division of the Academy of Management)