Calling all Hospitality Business Students!

Are you looking to get involved in The School of Hospitality Business next year? We are looking for students to become leaders of our clubs and events for 2020! The Hospitality Association is the parent organization that oversees 8 clubs and 3 events for The School of Hospitality Business. Our clubs, focus on a variety of  industry segments within hospitality and will enable you to find your passion!

Attached you will find applications for our eight clubs and seven Hospitality Association Executive Board positions.  If you are selected for a position you are expected to serve in the position for the whole school year. CEO, COO and CFO positions must be a Hospitality Business student. All applications are due April 9 by midnight and elections will be held on April 13 and 14 via zoom. Each club and HA positions will have a designated time for zoom speeches and an invitation link for Zoom will be sent out prior to elections.

If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to [log in to unmask] or Hospitality Association CEO, Ryleigh Kuhn, at [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Authella Collins Hawks, M.Ed.

Director

Student and Industry Resource Center “SIRC”

The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Michigan State University

Eppley Center

667 N. Shaw Lane, Room 227

East Lansing, MI 48824-1121

Phone: (517) 353-9747 * Fax: (517) 432-1170

www.hospitalitybusiness.broad.msu.edu/

WHO WILL MAKE BUSINESS HAPPEN?

SPARTANS WILL.

Student and Industry Resource Center - "SIRC"

Career Services for The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Michigan State University

667 N Shaw Lane, Eppley Center, Room 228

East Lansing, MI 48824

T: (517) 353-9747 | F: (517) 432-1170

https://broad.msu.edu/hospitality-business/