Field Course Instructors:

Below, please find a YouTube link to the Designing Remote Geology Field Courses Webinar from March 23, 2020  Thank you to everyone who attended (nearly 160 from around the globe) and to those of you who were unable to attend but have reached out for more information.

If you were unable to attend and want to be included in the discussions, please add your information to the spreadsheet: https://tinyurl.com/v8jyjyf

The data generated from this spreadsheet will be used to establish sub-disciplinary, or topical, working groups.  We are currently in the process of setting up online work spaces for these groups to collaborate.  Also, we will be communicating via listserv through the National Association for Geoscience Teachers (NAGT).  Everyone listed on this spreadsheet will be added.  We will have a follow-up meeting in the coming week to launch the working groups, so please be on the look-out for the meeting announcement.

Thank you all for your commitment to inclusive and accessible geoscience education, and for supporting all of our students through this challenging time.  Personally, I look forward to seeing the instructional innovation that this combined effort will generate.

Link to the recorded webinar:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVDAf0N9544&feature=youtu.be .  Please feel free to share it with your colleagues.

Chris

Christopher L. Atchison, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Geoscience Education
Executive Director, International Association for Geoscience Diversity

University of Cincinnati
PO Box 210022
511E Teachers-Dyer Complex
Cincinnati, OH  45221-0022
513.556.3613

Connect with the IAGD and support accessible Earth science
www.theiagd.org<http://www.theiagd.org> | @AccessibleGEO<https://twitter.com/AccessibleGEO> | Donate<https://www.paypal.com/fundraiser/112574644767835624/charity/119639>