From: "Smith, Larry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 11:52 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Field camp options?

At this time, our university is stating that even summer classes need to be taught online. We teach two field camps each summer for 8-15 of our own students Field Geophysics and Geology, and Field Hydrogeology. At this time, we really do not know what we will be allowed to do and what we will not be able to do.

So, I'll put this question out - Are others planning on doing something differently this summer if you are not allowed to teach face-to-face?

Thanks for any input.

LARRY N. SMITH
Professor and Dept. Head
Geological Engineering