This guidance from the physics education research community on moving courses online is great!

Julie Libarkin (she / her)
Professor & Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Michigan State University
288 Farm Lane, 206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: https://geocognitionresearchlaboratory.wordpress.com/

On 3/13/20, 10:07 PM, "RPE: Researchers in Physics Education on behalf of Linda Strubbe" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Dear colleagues,

    We just published our PhysPort Expert Recommendation on moving your physics/astro course online. Thanks so much to those of you who contributed ideas!

    https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.physport.org/recommendations/Entry.cfm?ID=119906__;!!HXCxUKc!gHEpV6H0DDXigRBLnksaN0Z7KHhx2p6QFYpNgtVFeQrf4mQyQTfSQcSdZuXGCVc$

    We hope it’s useful to you and your colleagues (please share!) — and of course we welcome your feedback.

    Stay healthy,
    Linda & Sam

    Linda Strubbe, Ph.D.
    (she/her/hers)
    [log in to unmask] | https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sites.google.com/site/lestrubbe/__;!!HXCxUKc!gHEpV6H0DDXigRBLnksaN0Z7KHhx2p6QFYpNgtVFeQrf4mQyQTfSQcSd65V_EnM$

    Postdoctoral Research Associate, American Association of Physics Teachers / PhysPort: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.physport.org__;!!HXCxUKc!gHEpV6H0DDXigRBLnksaN0Z7KHhx2p6QFYpNgtVFeQrf4mQyQTfSQcSdc2ohFug$
    Co-Director, West African International Summer School for Young Astronomers: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.astrowestafrica.org__;!!HXCxUKc!gHEpV6H0DDXigRBLnksaN0Z7KHhx2p6QFYpNgtVFeQrf4mQyQTfSQcSdZt-tTsk$