All:

I hope everyone is well. Given the current situation and many institutions moving to online instruction, I thought we could share the workload with each other.

I created a spreadsheet where people can add links to online lectures, online labs, and other resources for teaching geoscience online.

Please feel free to spread widely, modify, and add in materials. I will be adding links to my online materials soon!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-R6THvCIcAjGrWRspCN915SIzItdZ95ziwiF8BmQrYc/edit?usp=sharing

Best
Julie

Julie Libarkin (she / her)
Professor & Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Michigan State University
288 Farm Lane, 206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369