Dear AIB Colleagues

Greetings from FIIB Business Review

The present times are unprecedented. The world as we know has seen much change. In this, we must fight together to save ourselves and the people around us from Covid-19. The next few days are crucial. We hope you are following the advisory laid out by WHO and your government. Please follow the directives carefully and keep yourself safe.

We present to you the first issue of 2020, FIIB Business Review Volume 9 Issue 1. This issue aims to link and to find better ways to understand the boundary/interface between organizational behaviour, organizational culture, organizational change and strategic implementations and strategic compatibility. I hope you enjoy the contributions of this issue; please don’t forget the authors in your work if their contribution adds value to your research work.

Editorial

Free Access
First Published March 21, 2020; pp. 7–8

Perspective

No Access
First Published February 20, 2020; pp. 9–14

Case

No Access
First Published March 21, 2020; pp. 15–22

Review

No Access
First Published April 21, 2019; pp. 23–24
No Access
First Published March 21, 2020; pp. 25–27

Research

No Access
First Published January 14, 2020; pp. 28–41
No Access
First Published October 14, 2019; pp. 42–54
No Access
First Published March 9, 2020; pp. 55–66

We shall be happy to hear your feedback on this issue. Please feel free to write us back.

FBR-Important Links

For manuscript submission

For Submission guidelines

For past issue

High Regards,

Sudhir Rana

Dr. Sudhir Rana, Faculty Marketing Area

Contact Office: 011-47285052 (Direct)
+91-8901402131 (Mobile)

Plot 5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057

Editor, FIIB Business Review (Sage Publishing)

Series Editor: Advances in Emerging Markets and Business Operations, Routledge, Taylor & Francis