RE: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/340051737_Contents_and_Editorial_of_IJEXPORTM_Vol3_No4/stats

Dear Colleagues

I would like to inform you that Vol.3 No.4 of IJEXPORTM will be published in the following few weeks (see web page above).

The Vol.4 No.1 of IJEXPORTM for 2020 is under the way.

We need 2 more papers to start this year’s publications by fulfilling CLARIVATE’s minimum number of 5 papers per issue.

Hopefully, you will send more papers during 2020 so that to qualify for the Clarivate’s Emerging List of Web of Science.

We are sure you will support this effort to upgrade IJEXPORTM to a publication belonging to the Emerging List of Web of Science.

IJEXPORTM is a peer reviewed journal and usually assigns 3 reviewers to comment on your paper. This helps manuscripts to get improved.

Many thanks for your support.

Best regards

Dr Dafnis N. Coudounaris (F-EMAB, Board of Governors of GIKA, Editorial Review Board of JBR)

Associate Professor of Innovation Management

School of Economics and Business Administration

University of Tartu

Tartu, Estonia

Email: [log in to unmask]

Mob: +37258339575, +35796572295

Researchgate’s web page: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dafnis_Coudounaris

Google scholar citations: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=mvA7KZsAAAAJ&hl=en

Member of Editorial review board of Journal of Business Research.

Member of Editorial board of Journal of Innovation and Knowledge.

Member of Editorial board of Anatolia.

Member of Editorial board of International Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Management.

Editor in Chief of International Journal of Export Marketing

http://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=ijexportm

Editor in Chief of Nordic Journal of Tourism (NJT) (ISSN 2633-4992) of Inderscience Publishers at

https://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=njt ; https://www.nordic-journal-of-tourism.com/

Submission of a paper to Nordic Journal of Tourism through Inderscience Publishers: https://www.inderscience.com/mobile/inauthors/index.php?pid=69

Cost of an open-access paper: 700 sterling pounds payable to Indescience Publishers

E-mail: [log in to unmask] ,

Researchgate.net: https://www.researchgate.net/project/Nordic-Journal-of-Tourism-NJT-by-Inderscience-Publishers

Chair of 2nd Nordic International Business, Export Marketing + Tourism Conference 2020, 7–8 November 2020 in Tallinn, Estonia.

Participant journals: IMR, JBR, SJHT, IJEXPORTM and NJT (ISSN 2633-4992).

Keynote speakers: Professors: Jorma Larimo, Olli Kuivalainen, Carlos Sousa, Domingo Ribeiro-Soriano, Peter Björk, and Trude Furunes.

Two special issues by IJEXPORTM and NJT of Inderscience Publishers will support the publication of your research.

Conference Link for submissions:    https://www.conftool.org/nib-em-2020/

Conference website in 2018: https://sisu.ut.ee/nibemconference?lang=en#

Conference email: [log in to unmask]