Dear colleagues,

We have reached the decision of postponing the in-person conferences scheduled for May-June, 2020, to an unspecified future date. We are not seeing how we get back from the circumstances ahead of us to host, organize or participate in the conferences as scheduled. The same can be said for a virtual approach but we can handle that issue later and leave that possibility open for now.

Thank you for your support and understanding. Most importantly, please be safe and be well.  Our thoughts are with our families, friends, and communities, locally and around the world.

Sincerely.
Madhu for the team
Madhu Viswanathan

Subsistence Marketplaces Initiative https://cba.lmu.edu/smi/