Dear AIB community,

In 2016 we published a special edition of the  journal AD-Miniser on “Disaster Risk Management & Business Education: Sustainable and Resilient Business”. There are contributions from all continents.

We invite you to consult it as it may have useful information for the current situation.

Read free this special issue at:  http://publicaciones.eafit.edu.co/index.php/administer/issue/view/410

Prof. Dr. Maria Alejandra Gonzalez-Perez (PhD)

Full Professor of Management

Universidad EAFIT, Colombia

Latin American and Caribbean region Chapter Chair of the Academy of International Business (AIB) (2018-2021)