Finances should never be an obstacle to knowledge. That’s why AIB and our affiliated organizations have set aside special funding each year to help students and low-income members cover the costs of attending our annual meeting.

Think you’ll need financial support to attend AIB 2020? Head over to our Travel Stipends page to see if you qualify for one of these funding opportunities: https://www.aib.world/events/2020-miami/attend/travel-stipends/

Be quick, though! The March 15 application deadline is just a few days away!

Sincerely,

The AIB Secretariat