Dear AIB Africa Members

At the AIB Africa Executive Committee meeting held on February 28th, 2020,
it was decided that the 2020 AIB Africa conference scheduled to be held in
Nairobi from August 17th to 20th 2020 should be cancelled. The decision to
cancel the conference is due to the growing reported cases of outbreak of
the Coronavirus across Africa including Nigeria, Algeria, and Egypt. The
Executive Committee was concerned that the cases might continue to grow
across the continent. In particular, given the high volume of air traffic
between Kenya and the epicentre of the virus outbreak (including the 60 odd
countries with known cases), it was important that we tread cautiously by
following trends around the world to call off the conference.  As AIB
Africa, we are not sure if we would be able to provide support for every
conference participant under this circumstance.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to members who might have already
submitted papers to the conference.

We will continue to monitor the situation and announce the 2021 conference
venue and date in due course.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Nathaniel
-------------------------------------
Professor Nathaniel Boso, PhD
Dean, KNUST School of Business, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and
Technology
Visiting Professor, Strathmore University Business School, Kenya
Visiting Professor, University of Kigali, Rwanda
Office Line: +233(0)322060962
Mobile Line: +233(0)260684465
Email: [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]

--

*Note: *All emails sent from Strathmore University are subject to
Strathmore’s Email Terms & Conditions. Please click here

"Visit
our Facebook  <https://www.facebook.com/StrathmoreUniversity>Page and
Twitter  <https://twitter.com/StrathU>Account".

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]