Essex Business School

The Management Science and Entrepreneurship (MSE) Group within the School has an international reputation for its cutting-edge research and education.

To develop further our current education, research and partnership activities, we are seeking to appoint a Lecturer in Supply Chain Management.

Job reference

REQ03701

Application closing date

16/04/2020

Location

Southend-on-Sea

Salary

£41,527 - £49,553 per annum

Employment type

Permanent, Full-time

Job category/type

Academic, Education, Research

https://vacancies.essex.ac.uk/tlive_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID=870195Lzij&WVID=9918109NEm&LANG=USA

Please do let any colleagues with relevant expertise know about this opportunity.

Best wishes

Matt

Professor Matthew Allen

Professor of International Business and Strategy, and Head of Management Science and Entrepreneurship Group

Essex Business School

Elmer Approach

Southend-on-Sea

Essex, SS1 1LW