Growing Hope is offering a number of unpaid internships in our Youth, Farmers Markets, and Farm & Garden programs for the 2020 season. Please see below for details.

Youth Programs
Summer Teen Program Intern
Youth Field Trip Intern
Farmers Markets
Food Assistance Intern
Farmers Market Social Media Intern
Farm & Garden
Garden Education Intern
Urban Farming Intern
Season Extension and Propagation Intern
Flower Production Intern

More details about all open internships and how to apply can be found at growinghope.net/get-involved/jobs-internships

Growing Hope encourages people of color and individuals who possess an in-depth understanding of poverty or economic hardship to apply. We welcome a diverse pool of applicants and make employment decisions on the basis of merit. We do not discriminate potential employees based on race, creed, age, physical ability, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or marital status. Accommodations will be made so that the application process and position is made accessible for qualified applicants.

Erica Bloom
Assistant Director

734.786.8401 Office
922 W. Michigan Ave.
Ypsilanti, MI 48197

The Growing Hope Urban Farm is a scent free space. Please refrain from wearing any products that contain fragrance to our space.