*Field Assistant needed for Anolis Research in Fort Pierce, FL*

We are looking for a field assistant to help us conduct behavioural
research on Anolis sagreion small dredge-spoil islands near Ft. Pierce,FL,
from April 22 to May 21.Daily activities include searching for and
observing marked lizards as well as collecting habitat data. We will
work long hours on most days (beginning 7-8am). Applicants should be
prepared for hot and humid work conditions as well as travel on a small
boat. Applicants must be comfortable handling lizards and using binoculars
and should be adaptable to changing plans. All expenses (airfare, food,
lodging) will be covered and a stipend will be provided.

If interested, please contact AmbikaKamath: [log in to unmask] and Nick
Herrmann:[log in to unmask] with a brief letter describing
why you are interested in this position and any relevant research
experience along with your CV and the names and contact information of
a professional reference whom we may contact by email. We will review
applications as they arrive until the position is filled.

Ambika Kamath,Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow, Dept. of Environmental Science Policy and Management
Miller Institute, University of California, Berkeley

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.ambikamath.wordpress.com__;!!HXCxUKc!iK6oc7VUR6uetYvuUlM3_VNaQuqwKWJMtoZ8vCT6e8jP_hBGeXGwH159CjMJQS4$

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Ambika Kamath <[log in to unmask]>