From: Demarais, Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 10:12 AM
To: John Kilgo <[log in to unmask]> <[log in to unmask]>; Steve Ditchkoff ([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]>; Bowman, Jacob L <[log in to unmask]>; Lashley,Marcus Alan <[log in to unmask]>; Roloff, Gary <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Seeking MS/PHD candidate for deer ecology project

Good morning! We are looking to fill a 3-year GRA to work on a deer-related project starting July 1 2020.  The successful candidate will have responsibilities at our Deer Research Pens, but the thesis/dissertation topic is not restricted to that facility.  Ideally, the successful candidate will have an interest in deer movement ecology and landscape ecology as related to environmental conditions. Additionally, we expect the candidate to have experience with social media outreach, or a willingness to learn. Potential candidates can email questions to me or Bronson ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or talk to us at SEDSG.
Thanks.
Steve

Steve Demarais
Taylor Chair in Applied Big Game Research and Instruction
Dale Arner Distinguished Professor
Fellow of The Wildlife Society
Wildlife, Fisheries and Aquaculture
Mississippi State University

[MSUDeerLab_Color]

P.O. Box 9690, Miss State, MS 39762
Overnight shipping: 775 Stone Blvd, Thompson Hall 271, Miss State, MS 39762

For more information about deer ecology and management:
http://www.MSUDeerLab.com