From: Candice Harper Heatherly <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 3, 2020 12:56 PM
Subject: Summer internship/job opportunity for students

Dear Faculty and Administration,

I work for Clemson University’s Youth Learning Institute, a division that focuses primarily on summer camp programming throughout the state of South Carolina.  We are reaching out to various universities and colleges to recruit students for our summer camp counselors positions.

Camp Wildlife takes place at Camp Bob Cooper in Summerton, South Carolina on Lake Marion. Staff will report to camp in mid-May and work until early August. Counselors will be working with youth ranging in age from 8-16.

Camp Wildlife program activities include:

  *   Sporting sports (archery, shotguns, rifles)
  *   Wildlife ecology, outdoor survival skills
  *   ATV operation & safety
  *   Swimming, canoeing, climbing wall and group games
I have attached a job description for your students to look over. Again, I would appreciate you passing this along to any students that might be interested.  To apply they just need to send their resume to me.  If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact me by email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
Sincerely,

Candice Heatherly
Administrative Assistant
Clemson University