Couple great opportunities with Wildlife Services!

From: "Pullins, Craig K - APHIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 12:21 PM
To: Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Wildlife Biologist Positions

Jim,
It was great to see you at the Midwest Conference last week and hope you had safe travels back to East Lansing.  Would you mind sharing this vacancy announcement for 2 permanent Wildlife Biologist positions I am looking to fill managing wildlife hazards to aircraft at O’Hare International Airport?  To apply you for the positions, which closes on Monday (2/10/20), you can find the vacancy announcement here: USAJobs.com<https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/558288800> or (https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/558288800).  If anyone has any questions about the positions, they can contact me directly.

Thanks and Go Green!

Craig K. Pullins
Certified Wildlife Biologist®
District Supervisor – Northern Illinois
USDA - APHIS - Wildlife Services
AMC Bldg., Room 241
Chicago, IL 60666
Phone: 773-686-6955
Fax: 773-894-2419
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

*Please note my new email address is [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>