Hello All,

Henry’s Market on Main is looking for a Market Coordinator for the 2020 season that runs June 3rd to November 18th.  The position is a great fit for those looking to work with hospital and institutional food systems in their career.   You will get experience with hands on management of a produce market, using SNAP and other payment methods, volunteer management, and record keeping.

Please submit your resume and cover letter to [log in to unmask] by March 16th. The position pays $13 per hour.

Trevor Johnson

Resident Farmer

Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital

6777 West Maple Road

West Bloomfield, MI 48322

(O) 248-325-2060

www.henryfordwestbloomfield.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender that may be CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or otherwise protected from disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this email, is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sending party by reply email, delete the email from your computer system and shred any paper copies.

Note to Patients: There are a number of risks you should consider before using e-mail to communicate with us. See our Privacy & Security page on www.henryford.com for more detailed information as well as information concerning MyChart, our new patient portal. If you do not believe that our policy gives you the privacy and security protection you need, do not send e-mail or Internet communications to us.
If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html