A cross-disciplinary conference in DBER!

    X-DBER 2020 Conference, May 18-19

    Dear colleagues,

    We are pleased to invite you to X-DBER 2020, a conference exploring themes in discipline-based education research across STEM disciplines.  This conference will take place on May 18-19 at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.

    We look forward to fostering cross-disciplinary conversations focused on several core themes: educational tools and interventions; learning and cognitive research; diversity, inclusion, and equity; student experiences and affect; and integrating disciplinary practices.  Financial support for hotel accommodations will be provided for a limited number of participants.

    Please check out the conference web page (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://scimath.unl.edu/x-dber/2020/__;!!HXCxUKc!m2Imt9gwJUX7hjKkXQ1J0SHn6k28xRidqTTjwvsQ_isjeTlTbAGZqT-6xlbfhLE$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://scimath.unl.edu/x-dber/2020/__;!!HXCxUKc!m2Imt9gwJUX7hjKkXQ1J0SHn6k28xRidqTTjwvsQ_isjeTlTbAGZqT-6xlbfhLE$ >).  Abstracts for participant talks and posters are due March 31.  General registration will close on April 17.

    Sincerely,

    The X-DBER 2020 Organizing Committee

    Brian Couch, Joe Dauer, Tomas Helikar, Alena Moon
    University of Nebraska-Lincoln