We’ve expanded our offerings for the AIB 2020 Pre-Conference with a special focus on international marketing. Along with our vast lineup of general IB paper development workshops, you’re certain to find a pre-conference program that suits your research interests.

To ensure all our conference attendees are able to take advantage of this new programming, we’re giving you one more weekend to prepare your submissions—act fast and you can still make the extended, March 2 deadline for the following journal PDWs:

International Marketing Journal PDWs

- International Marketing Review

- Journal of International Marketing

General IB Journal PDWs

- Global Strategy Journal

- International Business Review

- Journal of Management Studies / Journal of World Business

Use your weekend wisely, start submitting, and make the most of your time in Miami!

Sincerely,
The AIB Secretariat