Sheffield University Management School at the University of Sheffield UK is seeking to recruit a number of academic staff as part of our strategic development.

Are you interested in working for a top-ranked Management School which has achieved accreditation from the three largest and most influential business school associations: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS? With world-class facilities, ground-breaking research and cutting-edge thinking, we are seeking applications from ambitious, highly motivated and talented individuals who will be keen to play an active role in maintaining and enhancing the Management School’s international reputation for research, teaching excellence and innovation.

This is your chance to join Sheffield University Management School at a crucial stage in our evolution.

Posts available include two Chairs (full professors) in International Business, a Senior Lecturer (associate professor) in International Business Strategy, and a Senior Lecturer and a Lecturer (assistant professor) in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship. Links to the advertised posts are available on our recruitment page at https://sheffield.ac.uk/jobs or on  Jobs.AC.UK by clicking the links below:

   Chair in International Business and/or Strategy

   SL/L in International Business Strategy

  SL in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship

  Lecturer in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship

Deadlines for applications for the above posts is 5 March 2020

For opportunities in other disciplines please see our recruitment page.

Marian

Professor Marian V Jones

Chair of International Enterprise

**Please note that due to my working pattern and life/work balance you
may sometimes get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do
NOT feel obliged to respond outside of your own usual working hours. *

Recent Publications

Ibeh, Kevin., Jones, Marian V. and Kuivalainen, Olli (2018). “Consolidating and Advancing Knowledge on the Post-entry Performance of International New Ventures,” introduction to the edited special issue on International New Ventures and their Post-entry International Performance, International Small Business Journal: Researching Entrepreneurship, 36(7): 741-757. https://doi.org/10.1177/0266242618793926

Bunz, T. Casulli, L., Jones, M.V. and Bausch (2016). The Dynamics of Experiential Learning: Microprocesses and Adaptation in a Professional Service INV, International Business Review, 26(2), 225-238. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ibusrev.2016.07.001

Coviello, N.E., Jones, M.V. and McDougall-Covin, P.P. (2016). “Is International Entrepreneurship Research a Viable Spin-off From its Parent Disciplines?”  In Rethinking Entrepreneurship: Debating Research Orientations, A Fayolle and P Riot (eds), New York: Routledge, 78-99. ISBN 9781138802537. https://doi.org/10.4324/9781315754154

SUMS logo for staff emails

Sheffield University Management School
Conduit Road, Sheffield, S10 1FL
Phone: +44 (0)114 222 3490
www.sheffield.ac.uk/management

Triple Crown accreditation

Our Triple Crown accreditation places us within the global elite of business schools.
It is an endorsement of the quality of our teaching, research, and links with industry.

World top-100 university | Top northern university for graduate prospects | Top five in the UK for student experience